Title: Fall Fundraiser
Description: Fall fundraiser for all bands and grades
Start Date: 2016-08-30
End Date: 2016-09-13
- Please make all checks out to Bailey Band.
- Fundraiser ends on Wednesday, September 13, which we refer to as “Bank Day.” All order forms and money will be due then, and reminders will be sent out prior to this. I will also be sending out a request for help on that day from 5-6 parents to help collect forms and money. (If you know you can help already, please feel free to email me now.)
- Prizes. Students have opportunities to win some cool prizes that were displayed to them on Tuesday beginning at selling 3 items which gets them an Emoji Splat Ball (1st period demonstration ball ended up stuck on our ceiling) to 50 items that gets them a 5 lb bag of gummi bears (have fun with that).
- All profits (40% to 45%) from ALL bands will go to the band program. It takes lots of funds to run the program (buses, supplies, instrument repairs, etc.) and the more we can raise in our fall campaign, the more we can achieve with our students. Tuning our steel drums alone cost us $1,800/yr. Buses for just Pre-UIL in February costs about $1,300, and each new piece of music we order from RBC runs on average $100. Our spring fundraiser in January will be focused solely on ALL the students’ spring trips.
Any questions regarding the fundraiser, please direct to Mr. Leo via email.
For those who want to expand their market outreach beyond the Austin area, we do offer an online option as well. Instructions on how to do that are below and you can share this info(links, custom pictures, and videos)on social media (facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.) to really help your child reach their sales goals. We already have 14 students that have taken advantage of this option and have raised $84 in profit for the Bailey Band- that’s one new piece of music!)
You will need to register your online store following these steps:
- Go to www.gaschoolstore.com
- Click “register here”
- School code is: 4037230
It’s that easy! Once registered, you will be assigned a code specific for you. Students can personalize their page with pictures, messages, texts and video. (Our research shows if they register and personalize their stores, the size of your sale will double over the traditional face to face sale!)